Does any of this sound familiar (… be honest)?
- You know you should be doing content marketing, but you’re not sure where to start.
- You have done some marketing in the past, but you didn’t see a ROI so you stopped bothering.
- You understand the value of content marketing, but have little time to do it consistently yourself.
If so, you are not alone. 99% of my clients are in one of the above situations, and it’s not a comfortable place to be.
By neglecting to market your business in an effective manner, you face some serious problems:
- You are unable to differentiate yourself meaningfully from your competition.
- You lack a means of attracting high quality leads on a reliable basis.
- You end up having to compete on price, which leaves you underpaid and unmotivated.
- You are afraid that raising your prices will scare your customers away.
- You feel like customers second guess your bill… and your expertise.
But it doesn’t have to be that way.
Marketing effectively can make a profound difference to the health of your business.
By putting out the right kinds of marketing material – particularly in the form of impactful and engaging content – you can attract a consistent flow of high quality leads that convert at staggeringly high rates. You also build a loyal following, a trustworthy brand, and a sustainable business.
The best part?
Doing so is not as burdensome as it might initially sound.
Today’s digital landscape offers innumerable opportunities to companies who want to protect themselves against the challenges of modern-day business.
DIY solutions at every corner, low cost subscription services, and ever-increasing consumer choices mean that the very business of being in business is harder now than it has ever been.
To survive, businesses of all shapes and sizes need to stake their place in the digital world and communicate effectively with their core audience.
I can show you how.
My name is Dr. Camilla Barker-DeStefano and I’ve been helping companies produce exceptional content for over ten years. Since 2006, I’ve written over 2,000,000 (yes, that’s two million) words for over 200 clients, and in recent years, I’ve done thousands of hours of consulting for businesses struggling to make an impact online.
If you want to future-proof your business by building an impenetrable brand, generating more high quality leads, and better connecting with current and future customers, look no further.
My expertise and experience in marketing have proven to be game changing for companies across the globe:
- I’ve grown social media pages from zero to thousands of organic engaged followers within a matter of months
- I’ve helped firms spend 80% less on marketing but get three times as many leads
- I’ve written content that establishes business owners as thought leaders in their field
… and much, much, more.
But don’t just take my word for it…
→ “Amazing experience working with Camilla.”
→ “Outstanding experience. We followed her advice and tripled our traffic in the first month. Really excited to see where we go next.”
→ “Brilliant writing! Content was well researched and writing style is very professional. I am looking forward to working with her on another project!”
→ “Camilla was fantastic, so straightforward and easy to work with.”
→ “Cam was an absolute pleasure to work with. I cannot recommend her enough and I’d definitely work with her again.”
→ “Camilla’s results speak for themselves. Very happy, lots of new leads, and would recommend her services to anyone.”
So, where next?
My job is to make your content marketing as painless as possible. To find out how I can do that, check out my services page. If you fancy picking my brains in an interview for a podcast or article (my views on what a sh*tshow it is to manage freelancers nowadays have caused a bit of a riot at times), please read my press page.
To your success!
PS: If you just want to say hello, I’d welcome that, too. Feel free to drop me a line and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can.
Ready to start creating more engaging content for your business TODAY?
Join my email list to get access to an absolute gold mine of content marketing advice. It’s not spammy, and it’s not salesy. It’s just value-packed actionable information that will help you grow your business.