I’m flattered. Thank you.
If you want to ask me some questions, get a quote for an article, invite me onto your podcast, or ask me to speak at your event, I’ll probably say ‘yes’.
Here are some of the best topics to talk to me about:
- Personal branding as a lawyer
- Communicating purposefully with current and future clients
- Digital marketing strategy for lawyers and legal companies
- Why and how to invest in legal content
- Future-proofing firms against shifts in legal service provision
While I am more than happy to give you the absolute best of my expertise and experience, I have a few little conditions…
- Podcasters, please send your questions in advance of the interview. I love a good ol’ organic chinwag, but I also want to make sure that your listeners get the most out of our conversation. If you send over some questions in advance, I’ll ponder them over a cup of peppermint tea and figure out a way to provide outstanding value in the interview.
- If you need a short bio, please use this one. “Dr. Camilla Barker-DeStefano (Oxon) LLM (Harv) LLB (Hons) (Lond) FRSA AFHEA is a lawyer, writer, and growth marketing strategist who has helped over 200 clients in the legal industry to build brand awareness, generate high quality leads, and future-proof their businesses through impactful and engaging content marketing and other growth tactics.”
- Please don’t ask me to speak at your event for free. I understand a lot of events have tight budgets, but unfortunately I haven’t the calendar space to do more free speaking events. Besides, I help lawyers make a ton of money from their content, so I’m a sound investment.