If you are set on producing your own legal content but you need someone to guide you through the initial set up and help you determine the absolute best approach for your business, my three month coaching program could prove invaluable. With this option, you get a kick off call to jump start your marketing efforts, accountability calls every other week throughout the program, exclusive invitations to workshops and meet ups, unlimited access to my expertise via phone, email, and instant messenger, and life-time access to the private LinkedIn group described in Option 1. This option saves you months of hard work and gives you everything you need to supercharge your marketing in a deliberate and structured way.
What happens next?
- Upon payment, you will receive a confirmation email with details of how to book your kick off call and an invitation to the private LinkedIn group, where you can immediately start asking questions and get involved in discussions about legal marketing.
- In the kick off call, we get introduced and I complete an initial assessment of your situation, which will involve some quite tough questions about what success in your business looks like and how to set realistic expectations about legal marketing. We also agree on the first set of action items.
- Within 24 hours of that call, you start to receive structured assignments that will take you through the process of designing and implementing a successful marketing plan for your business. You will also receive a link to book your first accountability call, which will an hour long and will give you the opportunity to dig deep on an issue with me. Calls are recorded so you can always come back to them at a later date.
- Throughout the program, you will be able to ask me questions via phone, email, and instant messenger. You are guaranteed a thoughtful and actionable response within one day, but during business hours it’s usually more like an hour or two.
- At the end of the program, we have a wrap up call that gives you the opportunity to
Please note that full payment is due in advance to begin the program, or to have your name added to the waiting list once it fills up. If you aren’t happy with your first call, you can ask for your money back, but after that point there are no refunds. If you need to stop the clock temporarily because of a family emergency or reason or equal seriousness, I can accommodate a pause in the program of up to one month. As I maintain a waiting list, anything longer than a one month pause will require you to surrender your place on the program.