If for whatever reason you are not able or willing to produce your own legal content, I can do it for you. After a initial call to discuss your goals and content requirements, I can set to work producing expertly-researched and persuasively written website copy, blog posts, email campaigns, social media posts, white papers, video scripts, and almost any other type of written content that you require to market your business. Your content is delivered to you to upload as you see fit, or I can arrange for someone else to help you with website updates, graphic design, social media scheduling, and everything else you’ll need to skyrocket the growth of your business.
How is bespoke content priced?
You have probably realized this by now, but I like to keep things as simple as possible. As such, my content prices are flat rates and include all research, drafting, editing, proofreading, and revisions. The more research and communication required throughout the work, the more I charge for the assignment.
- For blog posts, email campaigns, and social media posts, I charge $1 per word.
- For website copy, I charge $2 per word with a minimum of $150 per page.
- For white papers and other long-form research pieces (reports, etc.), I charge $3 per word.
For other types of content, please get in touch for a quote before paying the deposit.
What happens next?
- A $100 deposit is required to secure the initial call to discuss your goals and content requirements. Upon receipt, you will receive a confirmation email with details of how to book the initial call.
- During the initial call, we will discuss your business, marketing goals and objectives, and detailed content requirements. We will also agree upon deliverables and timelines.
- After the call, I will confirm the scope of work in writing and issue your first invoice (which will include the full total of the work ordered, minus the $100 deposit).
- Upon confirmation of the scope of work and receipt of the invoice balance, I will get started on your content and will revert back with any questions or clarifications as necessary.
- You will receive regular progress updates throughout, and when work is ready for review it will be uploaded to a shared folder. You are able to request any revisions as long as they are in relation to the original scope of work.
- For long term work assignments, we can arrange a regular payment for a defined scope of work, or I can keep your account open and you may submit new requests as necessary.