If you are a confident writer with social media experience, you might find it useful to spend an hour on the phone with me to get actionable advice on how best to market your practice. In the past ten years, I’ve gained enough experience to really know what works and what doesn’t. In a one hour call, I will help you find your authentic voice, identify your goals and priorities, figure out your next steps, and answer any pressing questions you have about strategy or tactics. Whether you need help at the start of your journey or the middle of it, and whether you require big picture thinking or nitty-gritty details, by booking a call with me you save countless hours engulfed in online research and avoid those stress-inducing pains of indecision.
What’s happens next?
- Upon payment, you will receive a confirmation email with details of how to book your coaching session. The session will take place over Zoom (a free online communications tool), and will be recorded so you can come back to it whenever you like.
- Before the call, you will also receive a short questionnaire to complete. Please ensure you complete this at least 24 hours in advance to give me time to prepare. I want you to get the absolute most value from our time together, so let’s get the introductions and the small talk out of the way with the questionnaire.
- When we get on the phone, I’ll know exactly who you are and the basics of what you want to achieve, which means we can get straight to the high value strategic and tactical work.
- One the day of your call, please make sure to arrive in the Zoom room at least five minutes in advance and double-check check your video/audio set up.
- Throughout the call, we will discuss whatever pain point you are experiencing and I will give you clear actionable advice on what to do next.
- At the end of the call, you will have a plan for how to tackle whatever problem you are facing, and I encourage you to send me a follow up email reporting back on how you fared.
- Within 24 hours of the call, I will send you an email with a link to download your copy of the call so you may refer back to it at your convenience.